- Solid lubricants
- Liquid lubricants
- Hydraulic oils
- Slideway oils
- Gear oils
HEAT TRANSFER FLUIDS
- Acceleration pastes
- Lubricating pastes
- Copper pastes
We can offer our customers both the conventional release agents and/or our innovative small quantities.
Conventional spraying process vs. small quantity spraying process
Conventional spraying processes with a mixture of release agent and water require heat regulation with high consumption of release agent
Small quantity spray processes with micro release agents do not require heat regulation and allow a significantly reduced consumption of release agents.
Clear advantages of small quantity spraying
- Mould temperature conventional spraying process can be used up to approx. 200°C.
- Mould temperature of small quantity spraying, can be used up to approx. 400°C.
- Finest atomisation of the release agent in the low quantity spray process.
- Small quantity spray process is designed for low media output.
- A new type of release agent, which enables the formation of an adequate release film even at higher mould temperatures, is used.
- Release agent application conventional spraying process spray approx. 3 to 10 liters.
- Release agent application spray small quantities approx. 5 to 100 milliliters.
- The guiding principle of small quantity spraying is to use the release agent in accordance with its actual purpose and to spray only minimal quantities.